SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Artichoke & White Bean Soup
Pureed artichokes and beans become luxuriously rich and creamy in this quick and simple soup. Make it a meal: Garlic-Tomato Toasts and a simple salad turn this blender soup into a tasty dinner.
4 servings, 1 cup each
Active Time: 15 minutes |
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans,rinsed
- 1 garlic clove,minced
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 14-ounce can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh mint for garnish
- Fat-free croutons, for garnish
- Puree artichokes and beans in a food processor.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant. Add the puree and broth and heat through. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with mint and croutons.
Per serving :
2 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
1 g Mono;
2 mg Cholesterol;
20 g Carbohydrates;
8 g Protein;
6 g Fiber;
693 mg Sodium;
236 mg Potassium
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 plant-based protein