SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Cranberry-Apricot Cream Cheese
Stir cranberries and apricots into reduced-fat cream cheese for a touch of sweetness. Spread on whole-grain crackers for a quick snack.
About 1 1/3 cups
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated orange zest
- Blend cream cheese, cranberries, apricots and orange zest in a small bowl.
Per 2-tablespoon serving :
4 g Fat;
2 g Sat;
1 g Mono;
12 mg Cholesterol;
10 g Carbohydrates;
2 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
65 mg Sodium;
104 mg Potassium
1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1/2 fruit, 1 fat