SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Maple syrup adds a touch of sweetness to this balsamic vinaigrette. Toss with a salad of apples, Cheddar and spinach, or serve over hot or room-temperature asparagus.
About 1/3 cup
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine oil, vinegar, maple syrup and mustard in a small bowl or a jar with a tight-fitting lid; whisk or shake until well blended. Season with salt and pepper.
Per tablespoon :
5 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
4 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
3 g Carbohydrates;
0 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
95 mg Sodium;
13 mg Potassium
Exchanges: 1 fat
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.