SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Toasted Oat & Apple Crumble
Toasting the oats brings out a rich nutty flavor in this apple crumble.
Active Time: 15 minutes |
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup frozen apple-juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 cups peeled, cored and thickly sliced apples
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread oats on a baking sheet and bake, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and fragrant, 15 to 18 minutes. Cool. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine toasted oats, whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, apple-juice concentrate and oil in a bowl.
- Spread the apples in an even layer in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the oat mixture over apples and bake until browned, 35 to 40 minutes.
Per serving :
5 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
2 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
56 g Carbohydrates;
3 g Protein;
3 g Fiber;
75 mg Sodium;
183 mg Potassium
4 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 3 1/2 other carbohydrate, 1 fat