SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Gingered Cranberry-Orange Relish
Crystallized ginger and orange enlivens traditional cranberry relish.
About 1 1/2 cups
Active Time: 20 minutes |
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 seedless orange, unpeeled, scrubbed and cut into 8 pieces
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- Place orange pieces—skin and all—in a food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped. Add cranberries, sugar and ginger; pulse until coarsely chopped. Transfer the relish to a small bowl and chill.
Per tablespoon :
0 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
5 g Carbohydrates;
0 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
1 mg Sodium;
15 mg Potassium
Exchanges: 1/2 other carbohydrate
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.