SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Green Beans with Shallot Dressing
While still hot, green beans readily absorb this tart mustard dressing.
Active Time: 20 minutes |
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place green beans in a steamer basket over boiling water, cover and steam until tender.
- Whisk together shallots, broth, vinegar and mustard in a serving bowl. Toss the hot beans with the dressing, season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Per serving :
0 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
9 g Carbohydrates;
2 g Protein;
4 g Fiber;
101 mg Sodium;
262 mg Potassium
1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 vegetable