Green Beans with Shallot Dressing
While still hot, green beans readily absorb this tart mustard dressing.
Active Time: 20 minutes |
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place green beans in a steamer basket over boiling water, cover and steam until tender.
- Whisk together shallots, broth, vinegar and mustard in a serving bowl. Toss the hot beans with the dressing, season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Per serving :
0 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
9 g Carbohydrates;
2 g Protein;
4 g Fiber;
101 mg Sodium;
262 mg Potassium
1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 vegetable