SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Pungent and crunchy, these croutons are best when made with good-quality bread.
Active Time: 20 minutes |
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 1/2-inch-thick slices French, Italian or sourdough bread
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- Preheat grill. Whisk together broth, anchovy paste and oil in a small bowl.
- Grill bread slices, turning once, until well toasted on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Rub one side of each slice with a cut side of the garlic clove and brush with anchovy sauce.
Per serving :
5 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
2 g Mono;
8 mg Cholesterol;
20 g Carbohydrates;
5 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
687 mg Sodium;
47 mg Potassium
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat