SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Smoked Mussel Antipasto
Smoked mussels, broccoli, mushrooms, roasted red peppers and provolone come together in a quick and easy antipasto platter.
Active Time: 20 minutes |
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1 7-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 4 ounces smoked mussels, (not packed in oil)
- 6 ounces cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 2 ounces thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add broccoli florets and cook for 30 seconds. Drain immediately and refresh under cold running water. Toss with vinegar and season with salt.
- Arrange broccoli on a large serving platter with peppers, mussels, mushrooms and provolone. Drizzle with oil and season generously with pepper.
Per serving :
5 g Fat;
2 g Sat;
3 g Mono;
8 mg Cholesterol;
9 g Carbohydrates;
6 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
406 mg Sodium;
238 mg Potassium
1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat