SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Penne is the traditional pasta shape to serve with this mildly hot and smoky tomato-vodka sauce.
4 servings, about 1/2 cup each
Active Time: 15 minutes |
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced Canadian bacon
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups prepared spaghetti sauce
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add Canadian bacon and cook, stirring, until lightly colored, about 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until golden, about 30 more seconds.
- Add spaghetti sauce, vodka and crushed red pepper and stir until heated through. Serve over cooked pasta.
Per serving :
5 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
3 g Mono;
3 mg Cholesterol;
11 g Carbohydrates;
3 g Protein;
2 g Fiber;
585 mg Sodium;
400 mg Potassium
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat