SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Pickled Beet Salad
Tangy horseradish and dill dress pickled beets in this simple, colorful side dish. Make it a meal: Serve alongside Smorgastarta.
Active Time: 15 minutes |
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 1-pound jars sliced pickled beets
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, or parsley
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Drain pickled beets, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice. Toss onions with the reserved pickled beet juice in a medium bowl and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut beet slices in half. Add to the onions along with horseradish, sour cream and dill (or parsley). Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Per serving :
1 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
2 mg Cholesterol;
26 g Carbohydrates;
3 g Protein;
3 g Fiber;
163 mg Sodium;
418 mg Potassium
2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 2 vegetable