SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Olive oil and pine nuts are a simple addition to sautéed spinach.
Active Time: 20 minutes |
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pine nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound spinach, stemmed, washed, torn and drained
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pine nuts and stir until golden, about 1 minute.
- Add spinach, in batches if necessary, and toss until just wilted, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Per serving :
6 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
3 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
5 g Carbohydrates;
4 g Protein;
3 g Fiber;
162 mg Sodium;
652 mg Potassium
Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat