SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Based on an Indian yogurt drink called lassi, this healthy fruit smoothie gets its cool flavor from banana with a touch of rose water and nutmeg.
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups ice water
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon rose water, (optional)
- Pinch nutmeg, preferably freshly grated
- Combine ice water, banana, yogurt, honey and rose water (if using) in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a large glass and sprinkle nutmeg over top.
Per serving :
1 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
2 mg Cholesterol;
48 g Carbohydrates;
8 g Protein;
3 g Fiber;
107 mg Sodium;
746 mg Potassium
3 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1 nonfat milk, 1 other carbohydrates