SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Zesty Bean Dip & Chips
Stirring salsa into versatile canned refried beans makes a quick and healthy bean dip. It also works well as a sandwich spread with your favorite vegetables and a sprinkle of cheese.
Active Time: 5 minutes |
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup fat-free canned refried beans
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 minced scallion, (optional)
- 1 ounce tortilla chips, (about 10)
- Combine refried beans, salsa, cilantro and scallion (if using) in a bowl. Serve with tortilla chips.
Per serving :
7 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
2 g Mono;
5 mg Cholesterol;
30 g Carbohydrates;
5 g Protein;
4 g Fiber;
362 mg Sodium;
73 mg Potassium
2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat