SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Strawberry & Cream Cheese Sandwich
Sliced strawberries and reduced-fat cream cheese come together in a sandwich for this quick and healthy lunchbox treat.
Active Time: 5 minutes |
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat cream cheese, (Neufchâtel)
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 2 slices very thin whole-wheat sandwich bread
- 2 medium strawberries, sliced
- Combine cream cheese, honey and orange zest in a bowl. Spread bread with the cheese mixture. Place sliced strawberries on 1 piece of bread, top with the other.
Per serving :
4 g Fat;
2 g Sat;
1 g Mono;
8 mg Cholesterol;
18 g Carbohydrates;
4 g Protein;
3 g Fiber;
191 mg Sodium;
63 mg Potassium
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat