SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Peanut Tofu Wrap
Baked tofu tossed with storebought Thai peanut sauce makes a quick and healthy sandwich filling. Finish the sandwich with your favorite crunchy vegetables for added nutrients and fiber.
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon store-bought Thai peanut sauce
- 1 8-inch whole-wheat flour tortilla
- 2 ounces thinly sliced seasoned baked tofu
- 1/4 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 8 thinly sliced snow peas
- Spread peanut sauce on the tortilla. Place tofu, peppers and snow peas in the center; fold the sides over the filling and roll up.
Per serving :
12 g Fat;
2 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
30 g Carbohydrates;
19 g Protein;
5 g Fiber;
693 mg Sodium;
154 mg Potassium
1 1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 2 medium fat meat