SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Mediterranean Roasted Broccoli & Tomatoes
This dish of roasted broccoli and tomatoes is tossed with bright Mediterranean ingredients just before serving.
4 servings, about 1 cup each
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 12 ounces broccoli crowns, trimmed and cut into bite-size florets (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 10 pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons capers, rinsed (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss broccoli, tomatoes, oil, garlic and salt in a large bowl until evenly coated. Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake until the broccoli begins to brown, 10 to 13 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine lemon zest and juice, olives, oregano and capers (if using) in a large bowl. Add the roasted vegetables; stir to combine. Serve warm.
Per serving :
5 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
4 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
7 g Carbohydrates;
3 g Protein;
3 g Fiber;
264 mg Sodium;
328 mg Potassium
1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat