Broccoli Salad with Creamy Feta Dressing
Finely chopped raw broccoli is tender and mild--here it's tossed with a creamy dressing, meaty chickpeas and sweet bell pepper.
4 servings, 1 cup each
Active Time: 20 minutes |
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces broccoli crowns, trimmed and finely chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 7-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Whisk feta, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic and pepper in a medium bowl until combined.
- Add broccoli, chickpeas and bell pepper; toss to coat. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Per serving :
3 g Fat;
2 g Sat;
1 g Mono;
11 mg Cholesterol;
18 g Carbohydrates;
7 g Protein;
4 g Fiber;
260 mg Sodium;
324 mg Potassium
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.