SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Wolf Pack Ambrosia
Kids love this simple combination of fruit, yogurt and marshmallows—and they can even help by stirring it all together.
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 banana
- 1 11-ounce can mandarin oranges
- 1 cup fresh or canned, drained pineapple chunks
- 1 8-ounce container low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Peel banana. Using a small blunt knife, carefully cut banana into thin slices. Put slices in a large bowl.
- Open can of oranges and pour juice into a small bowl. Add oranges and pineapple chunks to the bananas in the large bowl.
- Add yogurt to the large bowl and stir yogurt and fruit together with a wooden spoon. Add marshmallows and some of the juice you saved from the oranges to make it taste just right.
Per serving :
1 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
2 mg Cholesterol;
27 g Carbohydrates;
3 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
35 mg Sodium;
263 mg Potassium
1 1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 other carbohydrate