SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
This dressing is great with any tossed green salad.
About 3/4 cup
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 ripe tomatoes, halved and seeded
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Working over a bowl, rub tomato halves on the coarse side of a grater until only the skins remain. Discard skins. Add remaining ingredients to tomato juice and whisk until blended.
Per tablespoon :
1 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
1 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
1 g Carbohydrates;
0 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
25 mg Sodium;
52 mg Potassium
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Store in a tightly covered jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.