SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Strawberries & Cream
You can serve the strawberries and cream over waffles or pancakes—or simply top the strawberries with the cream for a delightful summer dessert.
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 2 pints strawberries, sliced
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Set a sieve over a bowl and line with cheesecloth or paper towels. Spoon in yogurt. Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Meanwhile, toss strawberries with sugar. Let stand at room temperature until juicy, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Beat whipping cream with confectioners’ sugar until soft peaks form. Fold in the drained yogurt. Serve, passing the strawberries and cream separately.
Per serving :
3 g Fat;
2 g Sat;
1 g Mono;
12 mg Cholesterol;
15 g Carbohydrates;
2 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
25 mg Sodium;
190 mg Potassium
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 other carbohydrate