SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Overnight Strawberry Vinegar
Toss fresh strawberries with this strawberry vinegar and serve over vanilla frozen yogurt for a summer treat.
2 1/4 cups
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 1 day (includes chilling overnight)
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled
- 2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coarsely chop berries in a food processor. Scrape into a nonreactive bowl and stir in vinegar, sugar and vanilla. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve (or a sieve lined with cheesecloth) into a glass measuring cup, pressing firmly on the solids to extract as much liquid as possible. Discard solids.
- Pour vinegar into a sterilized bottle and seal.
Per tablespoon :
0 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
2 g Carbohydrates;
0 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
0 mg Sodium;
13 mg Potassium
Exchanges: Free Food
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Store in a cool, dark place for up to 1 year.