SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Rubbed with garlic, salt and pepper, this simple steak is served with a cold baked bean-flavored salad. Perfect for hot summer nights—no oven required.
Active Time: 20 minutes |
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pound top round steak, (about 3/4 inch thick), trimmed
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Barbecue Bean Salad, (recipe follows)
- Preheat grill.
- Cut garlic in half and rub cut sides over both sides of steak. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the steak, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice thinly on the diagonal, across the grain. Serve with Barbecue Bean Salad.
Per serving :
8 g Fat;
3 g Sat;
3 g Mono;
48 mg Cholesterol;
27 g Carbohydrates;
31 g Protein;
5 g Fiber;
442 mg Sodium;
680 mg Potassium
1 1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 other carbohydrate, 4 lean meat