SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Peanut Dipping Sauce
The Essential EatingWell Cookbook (2004)
For a sure-hit hors d'oeuvre, serve this sauce with crudités and/or skewered grilled chicken, pork or beef. Or use it as a spread for “grown-up” peanut butter sandwiches.
About 3/4 cup
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons water, (optional)
- Combine garlic, peanut butter, soy sauce, mayonnaise, brown sugar, lemon juice and crushed red pepper in a bowl; whisk until smooth. If sauce seems too thick, add water.
Per tablespoon :
2 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
1 mg Cholesterol;
2 g Carbohydrates;
1 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
104 mg Sodium;
16 mg Potassium
Exchanges: 1/2 fat
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.