SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Creamed Spinach Gratin
This quick and easy gratin will surely become a dinnertime staple.
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound frozen spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup low-fat milk
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to at 450°F. Coat a gratin dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add spinach and garlic and sauté until fragrant. Remove from heat; stir in milk and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the spinach mixture in the prepared baking dish and top with breadcrumbs, Parmesan and oil. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Per serving :
8 g Fat;
2 g Sat;
3 g Mono;
3 mg Cholesterol;
14 g Carbohydrates;
7 g Protein;
4 g Fiber;
429 mg Sodium;
444 mg Potassium
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 2 fat