SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Greens with Gorgonzola Dressing
The EatingWell Healthy in a Hurry Cookbook (2006)
Tea adds depth to the dressing of these simple dressed greens.
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 ounce Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed tea, (such as Earl Grey)
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- Mash Gorgonzola with a whisk in a large bowl. Whisk in tea, vinegar, oil, shallot, mustard, salt and pepper. Toss with salad greens.
Per serving :
6 g Fat;
2 g Sat;
3 g Mono;
6 mg Cholesterol;
3 g Carbohydrates;
3 g Protein;
2 g Fiber;
207 mg Sodium;
271 mg Potassium
Exchanges: 1/2 vegetable, 1 fat
Tips & Notes
A tiny amount of full-flavored cheese, such as Gorgonzola, will flavor a large amount of healthful greens.