SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Keep quick fruit sauces on hand in the summer for topping vanilla frozen yogurt.
About 1 cup
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and cubed (see Tip)
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Puree mango, sugar and lime juice in a blender. (If mango is fibrous, pass through a fine sieve set over a bowl.)
Per serving :
0 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
7 g Carbohydrates;
0 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
1 mg Sodium;
43 mg Potassium
1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1/2 fruit
Tips & Notes
Tip: To cut a mango:
1. Slice both ends off the mango, revealing the long, slender seed inside. Set the fruit upright on a work surface and remove the skin with a sharp knife.
2. With the seed perpendicular to you, slice the fruit from both sides of the seed, yielding two large pieces.
3. Turn the seed parallel to you and slice the two smaller pieces of fruit from each side.
4. Cut the fruit into the desired shape.