SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Roasted Fish with Potatoes
The Essential EatingWell Cookbook (2004)
To save time, use a food processor to slice the potatoes.
Active Time: 15 minutes |
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 pound red potatoes, (4-8 potatoes), scrubbed and thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 1/4 pounds mahi-mahi, or tilapia, cut into 4 portions
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice, plus wedges for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes with garlic, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and a generous grinding of pepper in the prepared pan. Cover with foil and roast until tender when pierced with a knife, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Place fish fillets on potatoes, skin-side down; sprinkle with remaining salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley. Bake until the fish is opaque in the center, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
Per serving :
8 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
6 g Mono;
103 mg Cholesterol;
23 g Carbohydrates;
29 g Protein;
2 g Fiber;
430 mg Sodium;
1128 mg Potassium
1 1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 3 lean meat, 1 1/2 fat