SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Light Ranch Dressing
The EatingWell Diabetes Cookbook (2005)
If you love ranch dressing, this horseradish-spiked version could be your new house favorite.
About 1 cup
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, scallions, dill, parsley, lemon juice, horseradish, salt and pepper in a blender. Puree until smooth.
Per tablespoon :
1 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
1 mg Cholesterol;
3 g Carbohydrates;
1 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
132 mg Sodium;
54 mg Potassium
Exchanges: free food
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 days.