SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Moroccan-Spiced Chicken Breasts
The spicy coating caramelizes slightly during cooking, enhancing and mellowing the flavor mix.
Active Time: 15 minutes |
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons Moroccan Spice Mix, (recipe follows)
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (1 pound)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Blend Moroccan Spice Mix and oil in a shallow bowl. Pat chicken dry and dredge in the spice paste, turning to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté the chicken breasts until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
Per serving :
8 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
4 g Mono;
63 mg Cholesterol;
3 g Carbohydrates;
23 g Protein;
2 g Fiber;
330 mg Sodium;
223 mg Potassium
Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 fat