SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Rice-Wine Vinegar Sauce
Japanese rice-wine vinegar is preferred for its delicate flavor. Serve with spring rolls or tossed in a grain and vegetable salad.
About 1 1/4 cups
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup rice-wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup strong-brewed black tea
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chile-garlic sauce, or more to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, very finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Shake together all the ingredients in a screw-top jar until the sugar has dissolved.
Per 2-tablespoon serving :
0 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
4 g Carbohydrates;
0 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
144 mg Sodium;
3 mg Potassium
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.