SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Creamy Herb Dip
The EatingWell Diabetes Cookbook (2005)
A perennial favorite with kids, this all-purpose dip can also be used as a sandwich spread.
About 1/2 cup
Active Time: 15 minutes |
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese, (Neufchâtel), softened (2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk, or low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, or scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, or parsley
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish, or more to taste
- Pinch of sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place cream cheese in a small bowl and stir in buttermilk (or milk) until smooth. Mix in chives (or scallions), dill (or parsley), horseradish, sugar, salt and pepper.
Per tablespoon :
2 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
5 mg Cholesterol;
1 g Carbohydrates;
1 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
72 mg Sodium;
18 mg Potassium
Exchanges: free food
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 days.