SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Black Bean Dip
The Essential EatingWell Cookbook (2004)
This lively dip can be made in minutes. Serve with baked tortilla chips.
About 1 1/2 cups
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 19-ounce or 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa, hot or mild
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine black beans, salsa, lime juice, cilantro and cumin in a food processor. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Per tablespoon :
0 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
3 g Carbohydrates;
1 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
53 mg Sodium;
2 mg Potassium
Exchanges: free food
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.