SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Egg & Crispbread
The EatingWell Diet (2007)
The perfect snack for when you're craving something a little salty and a little crunchy—plus the protein will satisfy you until it's time for dinner.
Active Time: 5 minutes |
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 large hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 whole-grain crispbread cracker, such as
- Mix egg with relish and mayonnaise. Spread the egg mixture on cracker.
Per serving :
5 g Fat;
2 g Sat;
2 g Mono;
187 mg Cholesterol;
10 g Carbohydrates;
6 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
217 mg Sodium;
76 mg Potassium
1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1 medium fat meat