SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
The EatingWell Diet (2007)
Spread this bean puree on crackers, on a vegetable sandwich or dip assorted vegetables in it.
1 2/3 cups
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 16-ounce can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary, or 1/4 teaspoon dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Puree butter beans, scallion, garlic, yogurt, Parmesan, oil, vinegar, rosemary, salt and pepper in a food processor until smooth.
Per 2-tablespoon serving :
2 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
1 g Mono;
2 mg Cholesterol;
5 g Carbohydrates;
2 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
132 mg Sodium;
102 mg Potassium
1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: Per 2 servings: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 days.