SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Tomato juice replaces much of the oil and helps this French-style dressing coat the salad greens. In addition to crisp lettuce salads, it is delicious with grilled vegetables and bean or pasta salads.
About 1 cup
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2/3 cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
Per tablespoon :
2 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
1 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
1 g Carbohydrates;
0 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
102 mg Sodium;
30 mg Potassium
Exchanges: Free Food
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.