SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
The Essential EatingWell Cookbook (2004)
This makes a great finish for baked or broiled fish, or serve with Mediterranean Burgers.
About 1/2 cup
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 scallions, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and peeled
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- Combine olives, parsley, scallions, garlic, oil and vinegar in a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a small bowl and mix in tomato paste.
Per tablespoon :
4 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
3 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
2 g Carbohydrates;
0 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
155 mg Sodium;
22 mg Potassium
Exchanges: 1 fat
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 days.