Roast Beef & Blue Cheese Spears
Deli roast beef and a simple blue cheese cream top Treviso in a simple, pretty appetizer.
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 heads of Treviso or Belgian endive, spears separated (see Note)
- 4 ounces thinly sliced roast beef, cut into ribbons
- Combine sour cream and blue cheese in a small bowl.
- Top Treviso (or Belgian endive) with roast beef and a dollop of the blue cheese cream.
Per serving :
1 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
4 mg Cholesterol;
0 g Carbohydrates;
2 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
61 mg Sodium;
19 mg Potassium
0 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: Free Food
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Prepare through Step 1 and store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Note: Treviso is a slender variety of radicchio.