SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
EatingWell for a Healthy Heart Cookbook (2008)
Whirring this champagne vinaigrette in the blender gives it a creamy consistency. If you don't have a blender, just mince the shallots, then whisk the ingredients in a medium bowl.
2/3 cup, for 8 servings
Active Time: 5 minutes |
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 shallot, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar, or white-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine shallot, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper in a blender. Puree until smooth.
Per serving :
5 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
4 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
1 g Carbohydrates;
0 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
182 mg Sodium;
4 mg Potassium
Exchanges: 1 1/2 fat
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week.