SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Tomato & Basil Finger Sandwiches
A smear of reduced-fat mayonnaise and a little fresh basil allow perfectly ripe tomatoes to shine.
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread
- 8 teaspoons reduced-fat mayonnaise, divided
- 4 thick slices tomato
- 4 teaspoons sliced fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Cut bread into rounds slightly larger than your tomato"a biscuit cutter works well. Spread each slice with 2 teaspoons mayonnaise. Top with tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper.
Per serving :
2 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
12 g Carbohydrates;
2 g Protein;
2 g Fiber;
345 mg Sodium;
118 mg Potassium
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1/2 starch
Nutrition Note: What you get: Vitamin C, magnesium, folate.