SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
EatingWell Comfort Foods Made Healthy: The Classic Makeover Cookbook (2009)
A homemade cousin of bottled French Dressing.
About 1 cup
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider or wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine tomato juice, oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Per tablespoon :
2 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
1 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
1 g Carbohydrates;
0 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
107 mg Sodium;
28 mg Potassium
Exchanges: Free Food
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 days.