SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Toss with crisp greens, such as romaine and curly endive, croutons and slivers of red onion.
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup nonfat buttermilk
- 1/3 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper, or to taste
- Combine buttermilk, cottage cheese, Parmesan, vinegar and garlic in a food processor or blender; blend until smooth. Stir in pepper.
Per tablespoon :
0 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
2 mg Cholesterol;
1 g Carbohydrates;
1 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
47 mg Sodium;
3 mg Potassium
Exchanges: Free Food
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.