SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
EatingWell Serves Two
Forget iceberg; the traditional Wedge salad is better with Romaine lettuce and a healthier ranch-style dressing.
Active Time: 15 minutes |
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 heart of romaine, quartered lengthwise and cores removed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk Ranch Dressing, (recipe follows)
- Place 2 romaine quarters on each of 4 salad plates. Sprinkle with chives, bacon and blue cheese. Drizzle with Buttermilk Ranch Dressing.
Per serving :
8 g Fat;
3 g Sat;
2 g Mono;
17 mg Cholesterol;
5 g Carbohydrates;
6 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
481 mg Sodium;
97 mg Potassium
Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 high-fat meat