SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
EatingWell Serves Two
Sophisticated and pretty; serve this to rave reviews.
Active Time: 15 minutes |
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup quartered cooked beets
- 1/2 cup Maple-Mustard Vinaigrette, (recipe follows)
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- Toss spinach, beets and Maple-Mustard Vinaigrette in a salad bowl. Top with pecans and goat cheese.
Per serving :
17 g Fat;
3 g Sat;
5 g Mono;
7 mg Cholesterol;
15 g Carbohydrates;
5 g Protein;
3 g Fiber;
428 mg Sodium;
181 mg Potassium
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1/2 carbohydrate, 1 vegetable, 3 fat