SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Smoked Turkey Breast with Apricot Mustard
An easy centerpiece for a special occasion or holiday brunch.
About 13 servings, 3 ounces each
Active Time: 25 minutes |
Total Time: 2 hours
- 1 3-pound cooked smoked boneless, skinless turkey breast
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Apricot Mustard, (recipe follows)
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Place turkey in a shallow baking dish and add water. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover and brush the turkey with 1/4 cup Apricot Mustard. Bake until glaze is light golden and the turkey is heated through, 25 to 30 minutes more.
- Thinly slice the turkey and serve with remaining 3/4 cup Apricot Mustard.
Per serving :
1 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
12 mg Cholesterol;
22 g Carbohydrates;
5 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
250 mg Sodium;
266 mg Potassium
1 1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 other carbohydrate, 2 lean meat