SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Fresh dill and celery seed give this cocktail sauce a unique twist.
Active Time: 5 minutes |
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup bottled chili sauce, such as Heinz
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Combine chili sauce, ketchup, lemon zest, lemon juice, dill, Worcestershire and celery seed in a small bowl.
Per tablespoon :
0 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
4 g Carbohydrates;
0 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
277 mg Sodium;
20 mg Potassium
Exchanges: Free food
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.