SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
A batch of this good-for-you refresher turns a lazy summer afternoon into a party, with appeal for thirsty kids of all ages.
4 servings, 1 1/4 cups each
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups chilled orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups hulled strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups chilled ginger ale
- Combine orange juice, strawberries and sugar in a blender; blend until the berries are pureed.
- Place the berry puree in a large pitcher. Add ginger ale; stir to combine. Serve over ice.
Per serving :
0 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
28 g Carbohydrates;
1 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
8 mg Sodium;
332 mg Potassium
2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 2 fruit
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Prepare through Step 1, cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days. Add ginger ale just before serving.