SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Creamy Dill Sauce
EatingWell Serves Two,
The EatingWell Diabetes Cookbook (2005),
The Essential EatingWell Cookbook (2004)
Cutting mayonnaise with yogurt is an excellent technique for reducing calories and fat. Here, it makes a simple sauce that goes perfectly with delicate preparations.
About 1/2 cup
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill, or parsley
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, scallions, lemon juice, dill (or parsley) and pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
Per tablespoon :
2 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
2 mg Cholesterol;
2 g Carbohydrates;
0 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
50 mg Sodium;
13 mg Potassium
Exchanges: free food
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.