SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
The EatingWell Healthy in a Hurry Cookbook (2006),
The Essential EatingWell Cookbook (2004)
This updated French bistro dish makes a simple dinner any night of the week. You might want to consider doubling the batch and using the remaining salmon in a tossed salad the next day.
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/4 pounds center-cut salmon fillets, cut into 4 portions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat broiler. Line a broiler pan or baking sheet with foil, then coat it with cooking spray.
- Place salmon pieces, skin-side down, on the prepared pan. Season with salt and pepper. Combine sour cream, mustard and lemon juice in a small bowl. Spread evenly over the salmon.
- Broil the salmon 5 inches from the heat source until it is opaque in the center, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
Per serving :
8 g Fat;
2 g Sat;
6 g Mono;
72 mg Cholesterol;
2 g Carbohydrates;
29 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
375 mg Sodium;
560 mg Potassium
Exchanges: 4 lean protein, 1 fat