SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Fruit Salad with Lime Yogurt
A zesty and refreshing simple fruit dessert.
Active Time: 15 minutes |
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 large ripe honeydew melon, seeded and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- In a large bowl, toss melon, strawberries, lime juice and sugar. Let stand for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine yogurt, sugar, lime zest and juice, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Per serving :
0 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
1 mg Cholesterol;
32 g Carbohydrates;
4 g Protein;
2 g Fiber;
63 mg Sodium;
433 mg Potassium
2 1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 other carbohydrate
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate the yogurt mixture (Step 2) for up to 2 days.
This easy recipe can dress up any fruit salad.