SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Blue Cheese Dressing
The EatingWell Healthy in a Hurry Cookbook (2006)
A tangy, rich blue cheese dressing you don't have to feel guilty about.
About 3/4 cup
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk together blue cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Stir in buttermilk, vinegar, parsley and scallions. Season with salt and pepper.
Per tablespoon :
1 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
3 mg Cholesterol;
1 g Carbohydrates;
1 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
92 mg Sodium;
21 mg Potassium
Exchanges: Free Food
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.